1 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
½ cup onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 cup fresh tomato puree
½ tsp turmeric
1 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste
1 cup fresh green peas/frozen
200 gms paneer, cubes
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp dried fenugreek leaves/ kasuri methi
Handful of coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in cumin seeds, black pepper corns, green cardamom, bay leaf and star anise. Let this fry for a minute.
- Now add in crushed garlic pod. Fry for half a minute. Add in onions and cook until it turns translucent.
- Add in tomatoes and cook them well until it leaves oil. Now pour in little ½ cup water and mix.
- Add in salt, red chilli powder and pav bhaji masala. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in all the blanched vegetables and mix well. Let the vegetables get well coated in the masala. Again pour little water and mix.
- Add in cooked rice and blend everything together.
- Cook this on high flame for 7-8 minutes. Once all the masalas are cooked well turn off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer