1 cup Mixed Sprouts, स्प्राउट्स
1 tsp Cumin seeds, जीरा
½ inch Ginger, अदरक
2 Green chillies, हरी मिर्च
1 tsp cumin seeds, जीरा
4-5 curry leaves, torn, करी पत्ते
Salt to Taste, नमक स्वादअनुसार
1 cup Idli Dosa Batter, इडली डोसा बैटर
- In a grinder, add spouts, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger and green chillies along with a little water.
- Pour it into a mixing bowl, add salt and idli dosa batter and mix well.
- Place a griddle on a medium heat. When it is hot enough, pour a ladle of batter and swirl in circular motion to spread it out. Drizzle a little oil around the dosa.
- When the bottom of the dosa seems done, and lifts off the pan easily, flip over to the other side and cook for a minute. Turn it again, fold in half and take off the heat.
- Repeat the to make the required number of dosas.
- Serve with coconut chutney.