1 cup Sabudana, soaked overnight
3 cups milk
1 tsp cardamom powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp saffron strands , soaked in 1 tbsp of warm milk
Few almonds, chopped
- Heat milk in pan; let it come to a boil.
- Now add the soaked sabudana and cardamom powder. Mix well.
- Add sugar and let it melt. Mix well.
- Add saffron milk and let it reduce till it thickens and forms creamy texture.
- Once it coats the back of the spoon, turn off the flame.
- Let it cool in refrigerator.
- While serving, top it up the chopped almonds as garnish.