- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper corns
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ inches cinnamon
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp green chili, chopped(optional)
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp peanuts (optional)
- ½ cup carrots, cut into diced
- ¼ cup green peas
- 1 cup oats, lightly toasted
- 1 cup moong dal, soaked
- water 5 cups
- Heat oil in pressure cooker and slutter spices until release aroma.
- Add curry leaves and ginger garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add peanuts and vegetables, turmeric and salt and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add moong dal, oats and water. Close the lid and give 2 wristles.
- Serve immediately with low fat curd.