12-15 Cashews, काजू
12-15 Almonds, बादाम
12-15 Pistachios, पिस्ता
½ tsp Green Cardamom Powder, हरी इलायची पाउडर
½ tsp Nutmeg powder, जायफल
¼ tsp Saffron Strands, केसर
2 cups Milk, दूध
2-3 tbsp Prepared Powder, तैयार मिश्रण
2 tbsp Sugar, as required, चीनी
- Grind to a fine powder of almonds, pistachios, cashews. keep aside.
- If you are making in large quantities then make sure your nuts are not moist. remove the masala milk powder and keep in an airtight container or jar. store in the fridge and use as required.
- Take a saucepot and add 2 cups of milk.
- once the milk begins to boil, add half tsp of nutmeg powder and cardamom powder.
- Also of masala milk powder (almonds, pistachios, cashews crushed)
- later add few strands of saffron
- Finally add 2 tsp of sugar. adjust sugar to your taste.
- Allow it to boil for about 4 to 5 minutes. keep stirring in between so that it doesn’t burn from the bottom.
- Serve the thick masala milk hot or chilled.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer