1 tbsp Oil
½ red bell pepper, diamond cut
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp cream
1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1 tsp Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, shredded
¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 cup readymade French Fries
Garnish with cheddar cheese and fried parsley
- Heat oil in a pan, add bell peppers and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add butter, allow to melt and add cream, mix well.
- Add chicken slices and salt, mix well. Toss and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add some water and let it cook through.
- Add green chillies and give it a good mix.
- Add shredded parmesan and cheddar cheese, mix it through till cheese melts.
- Now in a serving bowl, add French fries and spread poutine gravy on top.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese and fried parsley.
- Serve immediately.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer