1 tbsp olive oil
2 cups cabbage, shredded
1 cup onion, sliced
1 cup bean sprout
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp red chili sauce
salt to taste
½ tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp corn flour
Maida paste for binding samosas
Readymade samosa patti
Olive oil to brush samosas
Ketchup to serve
- Heat oilive oil and saute onion, cabbage and bean sprout for 2- minutes on medoum heat.
- Add light soy sauce, chili sauce, salt, crushed pepper and sugar.
- When mixture is cooked then add corn flour and stir well. Remove from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Put tbsp of mixture on to samosa patti and bind it with maida and water pastre.
- Arrange them on greased baking tray. Brush them with oil.
- Bake them into preheated oven at 200*C for 15 mins.
- Remove & serve hot immediately with ketchup.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer