1 Cup Cabbage, finely chopped
½ Cup Capsicum, finely chopped
½ Cup Carrot, finely chopped
¼ Cup Spring Onion, chopped
1 tsp Garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
Salt & Black Pepper Powder, as taste
¼ tbsp Schezwan Chutney
½ Cup Refined Flour
½ Cup Corn Flour
Oil, for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl combine all the vegetables and mix.
- To this add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add ½ cup water and mix to make a doughy batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Scoop out mixture in small quantities and drop in oil.
- Deep fry the pakoras on medium flame till they are crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Serve hot with schezwan sauce.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer