3 tbsp Ghee
1 inch-Cinnamon stick
3 Green Cardamoms
2 Black Cardamoms
2 large Onions, sliced
500 gm Mutton on bone, washed and cleaned
7-8 Mathania Red Chilli, soaked in warm water
¼ tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Red Chilli powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- In a bowl, soak red chillies in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Grind them into a smooth paste. Keep aside for further use.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamoms and black cardamoms.
- Add Onions and cook till caramelized.
- Add mutton and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prepared red chilli paste and mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Add water as required and cook for 15-20 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with bajra roti.