Ingredients for Kiwi Papdi Chaat
1 cup, sliced Kiwis
1 cup sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled and chopped
1 medium, chopped tomato
2 cups whisked curd
8 tbsp kiwi khajur chutney
6 tbsp green chutney
Salt to taste
1 tsp chaat masala
1 tsp cumin seeds powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
For The Garnish
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
1 tbsp chopped Kiwi
1 tbsp finely chopped raw mango
4 tbsp sev
Ingredients For Kiwi Khajur Chutney
1 cup kiwi pulp
2 tsps cumin seeds
1/4 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 cup jaggery
2 tsps red chilli powder
1 tsp dry ginger powder
1 tsp black salt
Salt to taste
- First Prepare the Kiwi Khajur Ki Chutney and set aside.
- To Prepare the chutney, wash and stone dates and chop roughly.
- Dry roast cumin seeds and fennel seeds. Cool slightly and grind to a powder.
- Mix together dates, jaggery, Green Kiwi pulp, cumin and fennel powder, red chilli powder, dry ginger powder, black salt, salt to taste and one cup of water.
- Cook on medium heat till it comes to a boil, reduce heat and continue to cook for six to eight minutes.
- Set aside to cool till used.
- Now Prepare the Kiwi Papdi Chaat
- Arrange 10 t0 12 Papdis on a serving plate.
- Top it with ¼ cup sweet potatoes, sliced kiwis, chopped tomatoes, ¼ cup curds, 2 tbsp Kiwi Khajur ki chutney and 1½ tbsp green chutney.
- Sprinkle a little salt, ¼ tsp chaat masala, ¼ tsp cumin seeds powder and ¼ tsp chilli powder over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander, chopped Kiwis, chopped raw mango and sev.