500 gms chicken breast, cut in cubes
1 heaped tsp chinese five spice powder
1 pinch ground Sea Salt
1 pinch White Pepper powder
2 tbsp Corn starch
2 tbsp Oil
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 inch fresh Ginger, minced
2 Red Chilli fresh chopped
1 tbsp dark vinegar
2 tbsp dark soy
Salt to taste
4 no.s. Spring Onions chopped
- Marinate the chicken with spices & seasoning
- Coat it evenly with corn starch.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add Oil
- Toss garlic, ginger, chillies and peppers.
- Add in the Chicken pieces & stir fry
- Deglaze Chicken with vinegar
- Continue to dry fry the Chicken adding ½ cup stock or water
- Add chillies, spring onions and soya sauce
- Put the lid on the wok & reduce the heat, keep stirring in between.
- Remove the lid after 3-4 minutes & add Salt & White pepper powder
- Serve with Lime Wedges