½ Cup Refined Flour
½ Cup Corn Flour
1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
Salt, to taste
4 nos. Boiled Eggs, cut into quarters
Oil, for deep frying
1 tbsp Oil
2 tsp Garlic, chopped
2 tsp Ginger, chopped
1-2 tsp Green Chili, chopped
½ Cup Spring Onion, chopped
1 Cup Tri Coloured Bell Peppers, cubed
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
¼ Cup Spring Onion, chopped
- For batter combine refined flour, corn flour, red chili powder, salt and mix.
- Add water to make a thick batter. Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip the quarters of eggs in the batter and deep fry on medium flame till golden. Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil. Keep aside.
- Now for the sauce, heat oil in a wok on high flame.
- Saute garlic, ginger, green chili till fragrant. Add spring onion and saute for 2mins.
- Add bell peppers and stir fry few seconds.
- Now soy sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar and mix.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Lastly add fried eggs and toss everything well.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer