2 Cup Potatoes, boiled & mashed
1 tsp Coriander Powder
½ tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Amchoor Powder
½ tsp Chaat Masala
½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tbsp Corn flour
Pink Salt, to taste
Oil, for frying
- Take potatoes in a bowl and add all the other ingredients in it.
- Combine everything together and divide into equal portions and make patties out of it.
- Heat oil in a pan. And shallow fry the patties from both the sides till nice crisp layer is formed.
- Remove on absorbent paper and drain off the excess oil.
- Serve it as a chaat or just with mint chutney.