- 1 cup besan/gram flour/chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh corinader leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp green chili/ red chili, chopped
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- water as required
- 1 tbsp olive oil/ vegetable oil
- In mixing bowl add besan, onion, tomato, fresh chili, coriander leaves, spices and salt. Mix well and sufficient amount of water to form thick but pouring consistency.
- Heat oil in pan and add small amount of batter and spread it like dosa. Cover and allow it cook. Flip it and cook 2 minutes each sides.
- Remove cut into pieces and serve with chutney or sauce.