2 Cups Cauliflower, chopped
1 Cup Carrot, chopped
½ cup French Beans, chopped
¾ Cup Capsicum, chopped
½ Cup Potatoes, cubed
2 tbsp Oil
1 ½ Cup Onion, finely chopped
2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
3 Cups Tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Red Chili Powder
2 ½ tbsp. Pav Bhaji masala
Salt, to taste
5 tbsp Butter
6-8 Ladi Pavs
3 tbsp Butter
- Boil all the vegetables together and drain the water. Blend the vegetables to a puree.
- Now heat oil in a large pot. Add onion and saute for a while.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till onion are soft..
- Add tomatoes and cook till oil separates. Add turmeric, red chili powder, pav bhaji masala and mix well.
- Add vegetable puree and mix well.
- Season with salt. Add 1-2 cups of water and let it cook for 10-12mins.
- Lastly add in butter and mix well. Turn off the flame.
- Now for the pav, heat generous amount of butter and dab the pavs in it.
- Serve hot bhaji with pav along with chopped onion, coriander and lemon wedges.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer