1. Make a medium thick batter with all the dry ingredients using sufficient water. Check and adjust the seasoning.
2. Heat oil for frying in a kadai or pan.
3. Dip each potato slice in the batter and place it gently in hot oil. Fry till golden brown and crisp.
4. Drain the Bhajias on paper towels to remove excess oil. Repeat with the remaining batch.
5. Serve hot with fried green chilies and lehsun chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer