½ cup Butter
½ cup Jaggery powder
½ cup Ragi flour
½ cup Whole wheat flour
A pinch of salt
½ tsp Baking powder
3 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Take butter and jaggery powder in a bowl and start blending it using a hand mixer.
- Blend until the texture becomes light and fluffy.
- Now add in ragi flour, whole wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
- Using a spatula fold in the dry ingredients. Pour in milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- The mixture will be a bit wet and will have a doughy texture.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile line a baking tray and preheat the oven to 180* Celsius.
- Nake small roundels out of the mixture and gently press it in between your palm and give it a cookie shape.
- Bake them in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Store in an air-tight jar.