1 tbsp Oil
2-3 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 inch Ginger, finely chopped
2-3 Green Chillies, finely chopped
¾ cup Baby Corns, chopped
¾ cup Green Beans, chopped
¾ cup Carrot, chopped
¾ cup Green Peas
1 cup Basmati Rice, cooked
½ tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tsp White Pepper powder
1 tsp Vinegar
Salt to taste
Chopped Spring Onion greens, for garnish
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic, ginger and cook for a minute.
- Add green chillies, and all the vegetables, cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked rice and toss well with light hands. Cook for a minute.
- Now add sugar, soya sauce, white pepper powder, vinegar and salt, toss well to incorporate everything well. Cook for another minute.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve immediately.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer