1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Garlic, chopped
1 tsp Ginger, chopped
1 tsp Green Chilies, chopped
1½ Cups Mixed Vegetable, finely chopped (Cabbage, Carrot, Green Beans)
3 Cups Vegetable Stock/water
1 tbsp green Chili Sauce
2 tsp Soy sauce
1 tsp Vinegar
Salt to taste
½ tsp black Pepper Powder
2 tsp Corn Flour, (Mix with 2 tbsp water)
Handful of spring onion, chopped
- Heat oil in a wok on high flame. Add garlic, ginger, green chilies and saute till fragrant.
- Add vegetables and saute for 2mins.
- Now add water and let it come to a boil.
- Now add sauces and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and simmer for 4-5 mins.
- Now add corn flour slurry, spring onion and cook till thickened. Turn off the flame.
- Serve piping hot with fried noodles.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer