1 ltr Water (पानी)
1 cup Sweet Corn – crushed (भुट्टे के दाने)
2-3 fresh Green Chillies – chopped (हरी मिर्च)
1 medium Carrot – small diced (गाजर)
Salt to taste (नमक स्वादानुसार)
1 inch Ginger – chopped (अदरक)
¾ Sweet Corn Kernels (भुट्टे के दाने)
10-12 French Beans – chopped (फ्रेंच बींस)
⅓ cup Corn-Starch / Arrowroot Slurry (कॉर्न स्टार्च या आरारूट का लिजाम)
½ tsp White Pepper Powder (सफेद मिर्च का पाउडर)
½ tsp Vinegar (सिरका)
For Egg Drop Sweet Corn Soup
1 Egg (अंडा)
1 tsp Water (पानी)
2 tbsp Spring Onion – chopped (प्याज़ पत्ता)
½ tsp Chilli Oil (optional) (चिली ऑयल)
- In a big pot add water, crushed sweet corn kernels, green chillies and bring it to a boil.
- Now turn the heat to medium and let it simmer for 4-5 minutes and keep on skimming on the top.
- Then add carrot, salt, sweet corn kernels and keep on simmering for 4-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- After 5 minutes add french beans and continue simmering.
- Now pour half of the soup in another pot and keep it aside on low heat for egg drop sweet corn soup.
- Then in the veg sweet corn soup add vinegar, half of the mixture of corn-starch slurry and white pepper powder and cook until thickened.
- Now for Egg Drop Sweet Corn Soup mix egg and water in a bowl, then start pouring it from a height into the soup kept aside while stirring continuously.
- Then add vinegar and the remaining half of the corn-starch slurry and white pepper powder, keep on cooking until thickened.
- Now switch off the flames and serve both the soups hot in a serving bowl and garnish with spring onion and chilli oil.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer