2 cups Soya granules
3-4 Garlic Cloves
2-3 Green Chillies
1 Onion, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp Chaat Masala
¼ tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Refined Flour
Oil for Shallow Frying
Mint sprig for garnishing
Sprinkle Chaat Masala
- In a sauce pan add soy granules, water and cook for 15 minutes. Remove cooked soy chunks and allow it to cool down. Squeeze out all the water.
- In a blender, add soya chunks, ginger, garlic, green chillies, onion, coriander leaves, salt, chaat masala and red chilli powder, coarsely ground it. Transfer it in a mixing bowl, add refined flour and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized balls. Take the portioned balls and flatten them into cutlets with the help of your palm. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan for shallow frying, add the cutlets and shallow fry them until brown in colour from both the sides or cooked through.
- Drain them on absorbent kitchen paper towel.
- Similarly make the remaining cutlets.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala on top and garnish with a mint Serve hot with mint chutney.
Healthy soya cutlet recipe without potato !!