1 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
2 Bay Leaves
1 -inch Cinnamon Stick
2 Cardamom Pods
1 medium Onion, chopped
1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
½ tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Red Chili powder
½ tsp Coriander Powder
¼ tsp Cumin Powder
1 Cup Fresh Tomato Puree/Tomato Pulp
½ Cup Curd, whisked
350 gms, Paneer, cubes
¼ tsp Garam Masala powder
½ tsp Kasuri Methi
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add all the whole spices and let them crackle.
- Add onion and saute for few minutes. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till fragrant.
- Add all the powdered spices and mix well. Add tomato puree and cook for few minutes.
- Add a cup of water and lower the flame. Add curd and mix well.
- Season with salt and let it simmer for 5mins. Add paneer cubes and cook for 2 mins.
- Lastly add garam masala and kasuri methi, cook for 2mins more and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with chapatti.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer