¼ Cup Gram Flour/Besan
2 tbsp Rice Flour + 1 tbsp
½ tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder, optional
¼ tsp Asafoetida/Hing
Salt, to taste
½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Cup Roasted Peanuts
1 tsp Oil
Oil, for deep frying
½ tsp Chaat Masala
- In a mixing bowl, combine gram flour, 2 tbsp rice flour, red chili powder, Kashmiri chili powder, asafoetida, salt, ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Add peanuts and oil. Oil will help to coat the peanuts with besan well.
- Add 1 tbsp water and mix. Add a tbsp of water more till the peanuts are coated with besan well.
- Furthermore, add 1 tbsp of rice flour and give a mix. This helps to separate peanuts.
- Heat oil for frying and deep fry in hot oil till nice deep in colour and crisp.
- Stir occasionally and fry on low to medium flame.
- Remove on absorbent paper to drain off the excess oil. Sprinkle chaat masala and give a nice toss.
- Once cooled store in air-tight containers and serve as required.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer