- 1 tbsp olive oil/ vegetable oil
- 450 gms chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, chopped
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp freshly grounded black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 no lime juice
- Heat oil in kadhai and add onion, garlic, ginger and saute until turn golden brown.
- Now add chicken cubes. Sate continuously. Add soy sauce, lemon zest, ground black pepper. Squeeze lime juice and stir well.
- When chicken is cooked remove and serve hot with rice. Sprinkle some green onion on top.