1 cup refined flour / मैदा
½ cup whole wheat flour /आटा
Salt to taste /नमक
1 tsp olive oil / जैतून का तेल
Oil for roasting / तेल
1 tbsp olive oil / तेल
1 cup processed cheese, grated / चीज़
½ cup sweet corn, boiled and coarsely ground / कॉर्न
¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped / लाल शिमला मिर्च
¼ cup green capsicum, finely chopped / हरी शिमला मिर्च
1 small tomato, de-seeded and finely chopped / टमाटर
1 tsp dried italian seasoning / ड्राइड इटालियन सीज़निंग
1 tsp red chilli flakes / चिल्ली फलैक्स
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped (optional) / धनिया
- To prepare the Tortilla, add refined flour, whole wheat flour, salt and oil to a bowl.
- Mix everything well and knead a soft dough. Cover the dough and set aside to rest for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the stuffing. Add corn, ed cheese, all bell peppers, tomato, chilli flakes and italian seasoning. Mix well. Set aside till in use.
- Divide the prepared dough into equal portions. Shape each into a lemon sized balls.
- Roll these lemon sized balls into a disc. Prepare all the tortillas this way.
- Cook one side of the quesadilla
- Spread grated cheese on half side of the roll, place the prepared stuffing on top and fold over the other half.
- Heat oil on a non-stick tawa and roast the prepared quesadilla from both sides till brown spots appear and it becomes crisp.
- Prepare the remaining Quesadillas the same way.
- Serve hot with choice of dip.