1 cup Chickpeas, soaked overnight
1 cup Chickpeas, boiled
1 small Onion, roughly chopped
3-4 Garlic cloves
2 Green chillies, broken
Coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
1 tbsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Cumin powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp Red chilli flakes
½ tsp Black pepper powder
Oil, for frying
- Take a mixer jar and add in both the chickpeas, onions, garlic, green chillies and chopped coriander.
- Blend it to a coarse paste.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and add sesame seeds, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, red chilli flakes and black pepper powder. Combine everything well.
- Take small portion and shape it into small cylindrical tikkis.
- Heat oil for frying and deep fry the tikkis till nice golden brown and crispy.
- Remove on an absorbent paper to drain off the excess oil.
- Serve hot along with pita bread and salad.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer