1 tsp Oil
½ tsp Cumin
1 cup Beans, soaked and boiled
½ tsp Red Chilli powder
½ tsp Coriander powder
½ tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp Tomato Puree
Salt to taste
¼ cup Olives
¼ cup Corns
¼ bowl Brown Rice, cooked
1 tsp Mulagapudi powder
1 cube Cheese, grated
Oil for roasting
- For the first stuffing, in a pan, add oil, cumin seeds and beans, cook them and mash them completely.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder, cook for another minute.
- Add tomato puree and salt, cook everything well, keep aside for further use.
- For the second stuffing, add olives, corns, brown rice, mulagapudi powder and grated cheese in a bowl, mash everything.
- Then take a tortilla, stuff the first filling in it and spread it evenly, then fold into half.
- Now stuff another quarter of the tortilla with second filling, spread evenly and fold over into a cone shape.
- Take a pan, add oil to roast the enchiladas.
- Now put enchiladas in the pan and roast it until golden brown on each side.
- Once done, remove it from the pan, top it off with grated cheese and sprinkle red chilli powder.
- Garnish with coriander sprig and serve with salsa.