Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake बेकरी जैसा चॉकलेट ट्रफल केक No oven Chocolate cake
Baking a special cake for someone special and.. getting it right, is one of the greatest achievements in life. Agree? If you've been looking for tips to get that perfect Chocolate-se-bhara cake, then I have all your answers in this video. Aur haan, don't forget the secret ingredient! Nestle MILKMAID :)
For Chocolate Sponge
1 ⅓ cup Refined flour, मैदा
½ tsp Baking soda, बेकिंग सोडा
½ tsp Baking powder, बेकिंग पाउडर
¼ cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder, कोको पाउडर
½ cup Oil, तेल
¼ tsp Vanilla essence, वनीला एसेंस
¾ cup Yogurt, दही
200 gms “Nestlé MILKMAID” नेस्ले मिल्कमेड
For Chocolate Truffle
¾ cup Fresh Cream, मलाई
⅜ cup “Nestlé MILKMAID” नेस्ले मिल्कमेड
2 ½ cup Dark Chocolate, chopped, डार्क चॉकलेट
¼ cup Unsalted butter, soft, मक्खन
Chocolate shavings, चॉकलेट शेविंग
Gold lea, सोने का वर्क
Coco powder, dusting, कोको पाउडर
For Caramelized Milkmaid
- In a sauce pot, add water in it and place the milkmaid tin into it.
- Let it boil for at least 2 hours on medium flame.
- Once it’s done remove the tin and rest for at least 20-25 minutes.
- Once the milkmaid tin settles down to a room temperature, then transfer the milkmaid into the bowl for further use.
- In a bowl, add refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix well.
- Now, add oil, vanilla essence and mix it well and make sure before adding curd, the oil is mixed properly and make a soft batter.
- Add beaten curd and mix well with the help of the cut and fold method.
- Now, add milkmaid and mix everything properly.
- Grease the cake tin with butter and flour and pour the prepared batter into a cake tin.
- Now, transfer it into a kadai for baking and bake it for 35-40 minutes on low to medium flame.
For Chocolate Truffle
- In a shallow pan, add fresh cream and let it cook for 1-2 minutes, add prepared caramelized milkmaid and mix it well on medium flame.
- Remove the pan from the flame and add chocolate and mix everything properly.
- Once chocolates are tempered properly, keep it aside for further use.
- Demold the sponge and slice into 3 equal parts.
- Now, apply caramelized milkmaid, prepared chocolate truffle and spread equally on the bottom and middle layer with the help of palette knife.
- Now, cover it with the top layer.
- Pour the truffle on the cake and spread equally from all sides.
- Now, transfer the prepared cake into the fridge to settle down.
- Remove the cake from the fridge and pour the hot truffle into it.
- Make sure all sides are coat nicely,
- Garnish with toffee whipped cream, golden leafs, chocolate shavings and sprinkle some cocoa powder.
- Serve cold.