Easy Samosa Recipe लखनवी समोसा बनाने का आसान तरीका हलवाई वाले समोसे
Samosa, one dish that is loved by anyone and everyone and if you are someone who haven't tried it yet, you surely are missing on a lot of flavours. Try this crispy, stuffed snack recipe from my Indian Snacks series. Share it with your friends and family if you like it. Happy watching :)
1 cup refined flour
½ tsp carom seeds
1 tbsp ghee
Salt to taste
Chilled Water as required (Stiff dough)
2-3 tbsp oil
4-5 medium potatoes, boiled
1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp fennel seeds
1 tsp crushed coriander
½ tsp cumin seeds
¼ tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
Black pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
¼ tsp dried mango powder (amchur powder)
Oil for frying
- Add refined flour, carom seeds and ghee in a bowl, combine well with finger tips till it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add salt and mix well. Add chilled water and knead enough to combine and form a tight dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, ginger, fennel seeds, crushed coriander and cumin seeds. Cook till fragrant.
- Add carom seeds and mix well. Chop the potatoes and add in, mix and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add black pepper powder, enough for taste and color both.
- Add salt and mix well. Add dried mango powder in the end and mix well.
- Allow to cool down.
- Divide the prepared dough in equal portions, and roll it in an oval and long shape.
- Divide the rolled dough sheet into two halves, shape it into a triangle forming a cone.
- Fill the dough cone with the prepared potato filling and seal the edges by overlapping them.
- Deep fry the prepared samosas in medium hot oil till golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with choice of chutney.