2 tbsp Butter / मक्खन
1 tbsp Refined flour / मैदा
1 cup milk / दूध
1 tsp oil/ तेल
1 medium onion, chopped / प्याज, कटा हुआ
1 tsp garlic, chopped / लहसुन, कटा हुआ
½ cups green bell pepper / हरि शिमला मिर्च
½ sweet corn, boiled /
1 tbsp Red chilli flakes/
1 tbsp dry Italian herbs mix/
salt to taste/ नमक स्वादअनुसार
¼ cups processed cheese, grated/
4 Bread slices / ब्रेड स्लाइस
1 tbsp butter/ मक्खन
- Take a pan heated on a medium flame add butter, refined flour and cook it till it releases the aroma.
- Add milk and cook till it thickens into a sauce like consistency.
- Meanwhile in another pan heat oil and saute onion and garlic for a few minutes. Add in blanched corns and bell pepper for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into prepared sauce, add in salt, dried italian herbs red chilli flakes, grated cheese and mix well. When mixture is thicken completely remove from the flame and allow it to cool down.
- Spread the mixture on bread slices. Toast it on a pan till bread crisp from both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.