1 ½ cup Tandoori Chicken, shredded thinly
1 onion, thin sliced into round
1 bulb crisp iceberg lettuce
10 cherry tomatoes cut into half
6-8 small slider buns
For Yogurt Coleslaw
½ cup cabbage, shredded
¼ cup carrots, shredded
½ cup yogurt, beaten
Salt to taste
For Butter Chicken Sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
2 cups boiled tomato puree, skinned
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
3-4 pepper corn
1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
1 tsp garam masala
¼ tsp sugar
¼ tsp kasoori methi powder
1 tbsp fresh cream
- Add oil in non-stick pot, splutter all spices and add onion and ginger garlic paste. Saute until turn golden brown.
- Now add boiled tomato puree, red chili and saute until it starts leaving the edges. Add garam masala, sugar and kasoori methi powder, adjust salt and add fresh cream.
- Add shredded tandoori chicken and mix well. Cook until it soaks all the juices.
- Place iceberg lettuce, onion slice, tomato slice and spoonful of butter chicken on slider bun.
- Make 6-8 sliders. Serve immediately.