3-4 Green Chillies
4-5 Garlic Cloves
Salt to taste
1 Whole Chicken, curry cut
For the Gravy
2 tbsp Oil
4-5 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
1 cup Kaju Paste
Boiled Egg, sliced
Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- In a grinder, add green chillies, ginger, garlic, salt and water, grind into a smooth thin paste.
- Marinate the chicken and keep in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and add garlic and cloves, mix well.
- Add marinated chicken, mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and cook the chicken about 90%.
- As water reduces, add kaju paste, mix well.
- Add water as required for the gravy.
- Garnish with boiled egg slices and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti or rice.