2 cup black chana, soaked overnight and then boiled
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp green chilli paste
1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp cumin powder
2 dried kashmiri red chilli powder
½ tsp garam masala
2 tbsp besan, roasted
salt to taste
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- In a pressure cooker add soaked chana, add 4 cups of water, salt and allow it to cook until chana is done.
- Drain the water and transfer the chana into blender and mash well without using water.
- Now for kebabs in mixing bowl add mashed chana, all the ground masala, roasted besan, ginger garlic paste, salt, lime juice, mint leaves, green chillies and mix well.
- Make small size kebabs and shallow fry them in oil. Cook each side for 2 minutes or until they get nice golden color and crisp texture.
- Serve immediately with mint chutney or ketchup.