- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped fine
- 1 tsp Olive Oil or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp White wine
- 1 tbsp basil leaves
- 1 tbsp Celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup Carrots, cut into triangle shape
- 1 cup cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup French beans, cut diagonally into diamond shape
- ¼ cup Vegetable stock/ Water as required
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Crushed black pepper
- Heat oil in a non stick pan, add garlic and celery .Saute until turn light pink.
- Add the vegetables and sauté on a high flame. Add wine & toss for a minutes.
- Now add vegetable stock &cover with a lid and cook until the vegetables are done.
- Remove from the flame addfreshly torn basil, salt and crushed black pepper. Mix well and serve hot.