< Back to Recipes
Soya Pyaaz Ki Seekh सोया सीख कबाब
For all seekh kebab lovers but looking for Veg Seekh, try this Soya Pyaaz ki Seekh recipe. Soya is an excellent meat substitute and works well for most Mutton recipes
- Mashed Potato : ½ cup
- Soaked and Ground Soya Kheema : 1 cup
- Chopped Coriander : 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli : 2 tsp
For Onion Mixture :
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Black Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
- Chopped Onion : ¼ cup
- Salt : to taste
- Turmeric Powder : ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder : ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder : ½ tsp
- KasuriMethi : 2 tbsp
- Gram Flour : 2 – 3 tbsp
- Oil : 1 tbsp, to shallow fry
- Green Chutney : as required
- To prepare soya mixture in a bowl add mashed potato, soaked and ground soya kheema, chopped coriander, chopped green chilli and mix well.
- To prepare onion mixture in a pan heat oil; add black cumin seeds, chopped onions, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, kasurimethi and roast it.
- Add the onion mixture to the soya mixture. Further add gram flour and keep mixing well.
- Heat oil on a flat pan, arrange the mixture on the seekh and cook it on the pan.
- Place the seekhs on a coal iron and add oil over it.
- Serve soya pyaaz ki seekh with green chutney.