1 Cup Sama, Vrat ke Chawal
2 tbsp Sago Pearls
1 tsp Sugar
Sendha Namak, to taste
1 tbsp Ginger, finely chopped
2 Green Chili, finely chopped
2 tbsp Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
Oil, for cooking
- In mixer jar combine sama chawal, sago pearls and grind to a fine powder.
- Now transfer the powdered rice mixture to a mixing bowl. Add sugar, salt and mix well.
- Now add 2 cups of water and mix well to form smooth flowing batter. Rest the batter for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile for topping, mix ginger, green chili and fresh coriander.
- Heat the dosa pan on high flame, add a tsp of oil and let it smoke. Now wipe the pan with a tissue paper.
- Mix the batter and spread the dosa batter on the hot pan.
- Drizzle little oil on top.
- Top it up with the topping mixture and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- Fold it into a triangle and serve hot with chutney.