For Boiling Paste
2 cup Penne Pasta
3 tbsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil
For Pink Sauce
2 tbsp Oil
3-4 Garlic cloves, coarsely grounded
2 large Onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp Red Chilli powder
6 large fresh tomatoes, pureed
Salt to taste
Penne Pasta, boiled
2-3 tbsp Ketchup
½ cup Sweet Corn, boiled
2 tsp dried Oregano
2 tsp Chilli Flakes
2 tbsp Butter
¼ cup Fresh Cream
Few Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
¼ cup Processed Cheese, grated
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat water, add salt and oil, bring to a boil, add pasta and cook for about 90%.
- Strain the pasta in a bowl, add some more oil to avoid from sticking. Reserve pasta water. Keep aside for further use.
- Heat oil in another pan, add garlic and cook till fragrant.
- Add onions and cook till translucent. Add red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add tomato puree and salt, mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add pasta and mix well. Add ketchup, sweet corn, oregano and chilli flakes, mix well.
- Add butter and fresh cream, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and ed cheese.
- Boil the paste 90%; rest will cook in a sauce
- Don’t overcook the pasta
- After adding cream, immediately remove from the flame, as it will start curdling