300 gms Mutton Mince
2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp clove – cinnamon powder
• In a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies, turmeric, red chilli powder, clove cinnamon powder, mashed potatoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves and salt. Mix everything well so that the flavours get incorporated in the meat well.
• Make medium sized balls of this mixture and press them gently in between your palms to get the cutlet shape.
• Coat the cutlets with bread crumbs and refrigerate for half hour.
• Heat oil in a kadhai.
• Dip the refrigerated cutlets in the beaten egg.
• And fry them until golden brown or until the meat is tender.
• Remove on an absorbent paper to drain off the excess oil.
• Serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer