For Pan Fried Noodles
1 cup boiled noodles
1 tbsp oil + for frying
1 tbsp ginger, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tbsp celery, chopped
1 tsp green chilli, chopped
½ cup spring onion bulbs, chopped
½ cup carrot, chopped
½ cup broccoli, chopped
½ cup mushrooms, chopped
½ cup pok choy
Salt to taste
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 tsp black pepper crushed
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tsp sugar
Spring onion greens, chopped
- Heat oil in a kadhai, deep fry boiled noodles till crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil, set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic, celery and green chillies. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add spring onions, carrot and broccoli. Mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pok choy, mix well. Stir and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt, soy sauce, chilli sauce and crushed black pepper. Mix well.
- Add vegetable stock and sugar, mix it well.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the prepared vegetables over the fried noodles.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer