1 tsp Oil
1 Bay Leaf
1 inch Cinnamon stick
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1 cup Onion, chopped
Salt to taste
2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
½ cup Tomatoes, chopped
500 grams Boneless Chicken, cubes
1 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
½ tsp Turmeric powder
½ cup Curd, beaten
1 tsp Garam masala powder
1 cup Fenugreek leaves, chopped
- Heat oil in a pan, add cloves, bay leaf and cinnamon to it.
- Add in the cumin seeds, chopped onions, cook till they turn translucent.
- Season with salt and mix. Add in the ginger-garlic paste and chopped tomatoes, mix everything.
- Add in the chicken cubes along with the powdered masalas, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Give it a good mix, add in the beaten curd and salt. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the garam masala and fenugreek leaves, mix well.
- Cover again and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add one cup of water, cook further till all the masalas get cooked.
- Once cooked turn off the flame, and garnish with laccha onions and coriander sprig.
- Serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer