Small Hole Chicken, (with skin cut into medium size pieces)
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Oil
½ inch Cinnamon stick
1 Bay leaf
2-4 Black peppercorns
2 Green cardamom
2 medium size Onion, chopped
2 tbsp Ghee
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 tbsp Coriander powder
1 tbsp Degi red chilli powder
1 tsp Turmeric powder
¼ cup Water
1 cup Tomato puree
2-3 tbsp Curd, beaten
Green chilli, julienne
- In a bowl add chicken pieces with skin, salt and mix it properly then keep aside for further use.
- In a kadai heat oil then add cinnamon sticks, bay leaf, cloves, black pepper cons, green cardamom, onion and saute until light brown.
- Now add the marinated chicken and saute until light golden brown then add ghee, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, degi red chilli powder, turmeric powder and saute for a minute then add some water.
- Now cover and cook the chicken at least 70% then add the tomato puree saute for a minute then again cover and cook until the oil starts coming out.
- Remove the lid, stir it once and add curd saute for a minute then again cover and cook until the oil starts separating out.
- Remove the lid and mix everything properly then serve hot in a serving bowl and garnish with ginger julienned, green chilli julienned, coriander leaves.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer