¼ Cup Dried Kokum
½ Cup Water
2 tbsp Sugar
Salt, to taste
¼ tsp Black Pepper, crushed
¼ tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
½ tsp Black salt
- Soak kokum in ½ cup water for 1hr. Strain the water and reserve it, grind the kokum petals coarsely and keep aside.
- Heat water in a pan and add sugar when the sugar melts, add the kokum paste and rest of the ingredients. Mix well and add reserved kokum water.
- Turn off the flame after a minute. Let it cool completely and then strain it.
- To the strained concentrate add 2 ½ cups of water, mix well.
- Now pour this mixture in popsicle mould and freeze for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Demould the chuski and serve immediately.