2 tbsp mustard oil
½ inch cinnamon stick
1 ½ tsp zeera
2 black cardamom
3-4 onions, chopped semi-fine
3 tsp garlic paste
2 tsp ginger, minced
2 tsp kasoori methi
1 ½ tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
1 dried red chilli
3 cups water
250-300 gram mutton, cut into medium sized pieces
2 ½ tsp dry mango powder (Aamchoor)
3 green chillies de-seeded
1 ½ tsp fennel seeds (saunf)
Chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- In a deep pan add mustard oil. Let it heat.
- Add cinnamon, zeera, cloves, black cardamom and onions. Sauté till translucent.
- Add garlic paste and ginger. Saute till brown.
- Add kasoori methi, turmeric, salt, dried red chilli and 1 cup water. Let it cook.
- Now add the mutton and cook for 5-7 minutes. Coat nicely with the masalas.
- Add 2 cups water and let it come to a boil. Cover the pan and cook on medium flame till themeat is tender. (Takes about an hour.)
- Once the meat is cooked add dry mango powder, green chillies and saunf. Mix well.
- Once cooked garnish with coriander and serve.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer