½ cup refined flour
½ cup castor sugar
½ tbsp baking powder
½ tbsp flaxseeds powder, soaked in water
1½ tbsp cocoa powder
½ tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp milk
2 tbsp butter, melted
3 tbsp chocolate chips
2-3 mini gulab jamuns, cut into half
- Mix cocoa powder, flour, sugar & baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix wet & dry ingredients well to form an even thick lump-free batter.
- Add the chopped gulab jamun in a ceramic mug, pour the prepared batter over it.
- Leave some space on top for the cake to rise.
- Microwave the cake for 1 minute.
- Take it out & rest for one minute.
- Garnish with icing sugar and serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer