2 large Egg Whites, अंडा का सफेद हिस्सा
2 large Egg Yolks
3 tsp Butter, halved, मक्खन
½ tsp Black Pepper, to taste, काली मिर्च का पाउडर
Salt to taste, नमक स्वादअनुसार
fresh Chive, chopped, for garnish, चाइव
- Separate the egg whites and the egg yolks in two separate bowls.
- Whisk the egg yolks until they become homogenous and pale in color Set aside.
- Transfer the egg whites to a large bowl and whisk until they have stiff peaks.
- Carefully fold the egg yolks into the egg whites until fully incorporated.
- Pour the egg mixture into a medium nonstick frying pan with a lid. Cook over medium-low heat until the bottom of the omelet has set, about 5 minutes.
- Lift up each side of the omelette and drop a tablespoon of butter underneath.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the top of the omelet has set.
- Remove the lid and season the omelet with salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Fold the omelette onto a plate and sprinkle with chives.