2 cups Curd / Dahi
½ tbsp Rajagara or Singola flour
2 tsp Coriander leaves (chopped)
56 Curry leaves
2 tsp Cumin seeds
Salt to taste
1 dry Red chili
2 tsp Gingerchili paste
2 tsp Sugar
- Mix rajgira flour, curd and about 1½ to 2 cups of water. Whisk this to form a lump free smooth mixture.
- Adjust the consistency as per your taste add more water if you want a thin kadhi.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves and cumin seeds in it.
- When it is spluttering, add dry red chili, gingerchili paste. Stir for few seconds then add the rajgira flour and curd mixture to this.
- Now mix salt and sugar. Cook for 10-15 minutes at slow flame or until raw smell of the curd is gone.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.