2 cups refined flour
1 tsp Caster sugar
¼ tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of baking soda
4 tbsp ghee
¼ cups curd, beaten
1 tbsp coriander Seeds, toasted, crushed
1 tbsp cumin Seeds, toasted, crushed
2 onions, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
¼ cups fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp amchur powder
4 potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, caster sugar, ghee, curd mix well and knead a semi soft dough.
- In a pan, add cumin Seeds , Coriander Seeds Dry roast them well, crushed it coarsely and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add onion, green chilli, fresh coriander leaves, add the crushed cumin seeds, coriander seeds, amchur powder and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes and mashed well. Mix well till the mixture gets creamy texture. Add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside.
- For Salt Water
- In a bowl, add water, salt and mix well.
- For Kulcha
- Make medium size ball from the dough, place the stuffing in the center bring the edges together and join them at the center.
- Gently roll to a large disc of about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
- Apply some ghee, coriander leaves and gently press the kulcha so that it get stuck to the dough.
- Heat the cooker on high flame. Once the cooker is hot sprinkle salt water in the cooker so that the kulcha stick to it. Gently place the kulcha.
- Once it is cooked from both sides, place the kulcha on the rack and apply some ghee.
- Serve hot kulcha with chole or pickle.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer