Crispy Amritsari Kulcha in cooker आसान कुलचा रेसिपी
Another popular recipe that everyone loves and wants to try at home is the Street Style Kulcha. Kulche Chole, that too, Delhi style Kucha Recipe surely gets everyone salivating, right? Check out the video for a step by step Kulcha Recipe. Once you have mastered the technique, you can make any kind of Stuffed or just Plain Kulcha. So here's my recipe for making delicious stuffed Kulcha in a cooker. Let's cook? :)
2 cups refined flour
1 tsp Caster sugar
¼ tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp of baking soda
4 tbsp ghee
¼ cups curd, beaten
1 tbsp coriander Seeds, toasted, crushed
1 tbsp cumin Seeds, toasted, crushed
2 onions, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, chopped
¼ cups fresh coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp amchur powder
4 potatoes, boiled, peeled, mashed
Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda, caster sugar, ghee, curd mix well and knead a semi soft dough.
- In a pan, add cumin Seeds , Coriander Seeds Dry roast them well, crushed it coarsely and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add onion, green chilli, fresh coriander leaves, add the crushed cumin seeds, coriander seeds, amchur powder and mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes and mashed well. Mix well till the mixture gets creamy texture. Add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside.
- For Salt Water
- In a bowl, add water, salt and mix well.
- For Kulcha
- Make medium size ball from the dough, place the stuffing in the center bring the edges together and join them at the center.
- Gently roll to a large disc of about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
- Apply some ghee, coriander leaves and gently press the kulcha so that it get stuck to the dough.
- Heat the cooker on high flame. Once the cooker is hot sprinkle salt water in the cooker so that the kulcha stick to it. Gently place the kulcha.
- Once it is cooked from both sides, place the kulcha on the rack and apply some ghee.
- Serve hot kulcha with chole or pickle.