400 gms chicken
2 tsp lime juice
3 tsp ginger paste
3 tsp garlic paste
Salt to taste
¼ cup mustard oil
1 tbsp roasted cumin powder
1 tsp red chillies, roasted and crushed
1 cup hung curd
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp dried fenugreek leaves, crushed
Mint leaves, for serving
Lemon wedges, for serving
Mint chutney, for serving
- Allow to cool down a little, add roasted cumin powder and crushed red chillies, mix well.
- Add hung curd, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and dried fenugreek leaves, mix well. Set aside till in use.
- Take chicken in a bowl, add salt, ginger paste, garlic paste and lime juice, mix well. Set aside to marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add the prepared yogurt marinade after 2 hours, mix well.
- Transfer the marinated chicken pieces to the skewer sticks.
- Heat oil in a grill pan, grill the prepared chicken skewers from both sides till its cooked well and gets good grill marks.
- Garnish with mint leaves and sliced onion.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer