500 gms Chicken Breast, cut into strips
1 tsp Lemon juice
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Green chilli, chopped
2 tbsp Gram Flour
1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
½ tsp Garam masala
2-3 tbsp Curd
1 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Oil
½ cup Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Ginger garlic, chopped
1 tsp Green chillies, chopped
½ cup Carrots, chopped
½ cup capsicum, chopped
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Soy Sauce
2 cups Boiled Rice
Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Take chicken breast pieces in a bowl and add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, gram flour, salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala and curd. Mix everything well. See to it that the chicken pieces are coated evenly.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the marinated pieces on both the sides till nice tender.
- Remove and cut into bite size pieces. Keep aside.
- For the fried rice, heat oil in a pan and add onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chillies to this and mix.
- Add chopped carrots and capsicum and toss everything together.
- Add sugar and soy sauce and mix everything well.
- Add the boiled rice and mix well. Add freshly cracked pepper and the chicken tikka cubes and toss everything together.
- Serve hot.
AMAZON SHOP Buy utensils, kitchen accessories and appliances used in this video here - https://www.amazon.in/shop/chefranveer