Skip to content
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Serving Size: 2
- Rice flakes or poha, thick 50 g
- ½ litre milk
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Saffron, a little
- For garnish:
- Finely chopped pista, almond
< Back to User Recipes
- 1. Soak Rice flakes for few minutes in water. Drain and keep aside.
- 2. In a thick bottomed saucepan boil milk. Let reduce to half. Lower the flame.
- 3. Now add sugar & saffron and let simmer for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add soaked rice flakes to the milk, stir and simmer for few minutes more.
- Serve hot or chilled, garnished with pista n almonds.